Sunday, June 19, 2011

New Pricing

I am creating more packages to go with what I already have.  Also, I am slightly adjusting the prices to go with the new packages.  I want to offer my clients more options then what I currently offer.  I put a lot of time and effort into both taking the photos and editing the photos.


Here are my new packages.

{Pricing}

Portrait Sessions- Newborn, Baby, Children, Family, Couples, Engagement, Senior, Maternity


{Mini Sessions-Pricing}
*These are 25 minute Sessions- You can choose from 2 different packages for Mini Sessions.  These sessions are on location in the local area- Princeton, Athens, Bluefield.


{Portrait Sessions-Pricing}
*These sessions are on location in the local area- Princeton, Athens, Bluefield.



Package 1- $75.00

Hour

CD with 15 Photos of your choosing with the rights to the photos.

Package 2- $100.00

Hour to Hour and Half

CD with 20 Photos of your choosing with the rights to the photos.

Package 3- $125.00

Hour to Hour and half

Cd with 30 Photos of your choosing with the rights to the photos. 

Package 4-

1-2 Hours

CD with 40 Photos of your choosing with the rights to the photos.

*Payment is required upon your session.

{Individual Sheets-$10.00}
Sheet 1 8x10
Sheet 2 (2)5x7s
Sheet 3 (4)4x6s
Sheet 4- (8) Wallets

*Purchasing of ALL Photos & Edited Photos can be purchased for an additional $150.00.  All photos are high resolution.

{Weddings & Special Events}

*All wedding packages include CD or CD's with ALL photos along with the edited photos.  Along with the rights to the photos.  Prints are available and depending on what you are wanting would depend on the pricing.  Weddings and special events require a contract.  The contract locks your date into my calender.  25% is due at the time of signing the contract and is non-refundable. 

Up to 4 Hours of My Services- $325.00
Up to 6 Hours of My Services- $425.00

*I try to be fair on my wedding prices because I know how expensive a wedding can get.  However I have to take into consideration the amount of time and effort I put into weddings.  This usually includes, Pictures of Bride getting ready, ceremony pictures, group pictures and reception pictures.  Along with hours of editing the photos.  If interested in my wedding packages and have additional questions feel free to message me or email me those questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment